These terms apply to use of the website under the domain name harriswheeler.com.au.
1. The information contained on this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Such information is a summary only of the subject matter covered and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal or other professional advice regarding your own situation.
2. Information contained on this website may not remain current or be maintained - it is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal topics current only at the time of first publication. Changes may be periodically made to material on this website without notice, and such material could contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Harris Wheeler Lawyers does not represent or warrant the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on this website. Further, Harris Wheeler Lawyers does not represent or warrant that the material on this website will not cause loss or damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors, and will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by material on this website or any linked site. You must take your own precautions as to ensure all material used from this website or a linked site is free from viruses or anything else which may damage your computer system.
3. Harris Wheeler Lawyers is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Harris Wheeler Lawyers provides such links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such a link does not imply any endorsement of such linked site by Harris Wheeler Lawyers or any relationship between Harris Wheeler Lawyers and the owners or operators of the linked site.
4. All material on this website (including but not limited to text and graphics) is subject to copyright owned or licensed by Harris Wheeler Lawyers, unless otherwise expressly indicated. Other than for personal and non-commercial purposes, and subject to the conditions prescribed in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or such other statutes applying in any jurisdiction in which the material on this website is accessed, no part of the material on this website may in any form or by any means be reproduced, adapted, stored or transmitted without the prior written consent of Harris Wheeler Lawyers. Such consent may be requested by contacting the office on 02 4907 6300. Any reproduction of material on this website for personal or non-commercial purposes must show the date of first publication and attribute the source of such information.
5. Neither access to any material contained on this website or the transmission of any correspondence to Harris Wheeler Lawyers by you, is intended to create, or may be taken as creating, a client-solicitor relationship between you and Harris Wheeler Lawyers.
6. Harris Wheeler Lawyers does not represent or warrant that it holds the authorisations necessary to provide legal advice in all jurisdictions in which the material contained on this website may be accessed. In respect of legal services provided in NSW, Australia, liability is limited by the Solicitor’s Limitation of Liability Scheme approved under the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW).
7. All legal content of this website relates to the laws of Australia, unless expressly stated otherwise. Therefore, the laws may be different in the jurisdiction in which you access this website.
8. To the extent permitted by law, all representations, warranties and other terms are expressly excluded.
9. These Terms are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, and any courts which may hear appeals from such courts, in respect of any proceedings in connection with the website or these Terms.